Here Are Some AMAZING FACTS & TRIVIA to Impress Your Friends and Dazzle Your Enemies!
- It would take about one million mosquitoes to drain a human’s blood.
- The only members of the cat family that can roar are lions, tigers, leopards, and jaguars.
- The Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado is more than twice the size of the island of Manhattan.
- Contraceptive pills for female humans also work on female gorillas.
- The Haskell Free Library & Opera House is located directly on the Canada/USA border. It has two entrances – one for each country!
- Those pretty Monarch butterflies? They’re cannibals when they run out of food.
- Practically every Muppet on Sesame Street or the Muppet Show is a left-handed puppet.
- The word “Pennsylvania” on the world famous Liberty Bell is misspelled! It’s missing an “N.”
- Who’s Captain Horatio Magellan Crunch? He’s the guy on the Cap’n Crunch box!
- After his death, rapper Tupac Shakur’s ashes were rolled into a joint and smoked by his friends. Eeewww!
- According to Forbes, the richest fictional character is Scrooge McDuck (worth $65 billion).
- On the Northwest tower of the Washington National Cathedral is a stone gargoyle head of… Darth Vader!
…and now you’re a little bit smarter!